SCAM ALERT: LA Based Actors
Hey guys, The same sort of thing happens regularly over here, this side of the big pond. Equity have barred any such agencies from recommended lists but they still creep through. In the UK there is a golden rule which I am sure you guys tell all newcommers to the business too: "Don’t pay for an agent, whatever the promise". In my early days, I too got stung. I did a VO for the German travel industry and was told that the thing had not been taken up. I next find that a friend living in Germany heard the VO. I naturally called the agent but was told that they could not chase any further. This same agency charged me a entry fee by means of photo’s that they said I needed.
- A major victory for foster kids Mentally ill children deserve hearing before being locked up, court rules
- MMR INTERESTING CONFLICTS
- John Robert Powers any good?
- FAQ: Lack of Science behind Psychotherapy
- ta da
- CLINTON: The Council on Competitiveness
- Child Injured by "Holistic" Care
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Audit Exposes Flaws in Foster Care
- Help HMO won't write RX