Got a story? Want to share it?
This is silly.
I’m a writer. I am researching for a book about the lives of actors. I need first hand stories to quote in my book. I would love to hear your story.. Questions: 1.When did you know you wanted to be an actor/actress? 2.When was the first time you performed? 3.What your most outrageous audition experience? 4.When was a time when you felt you nailed the role? 5.Where do you hope to be in the future? 6.Have you ever felt like quitting? Answer all or one it is up to you. Thank you D. White
- Repost: The War, explained . . .
- "You Must Have A Good Agent!"
- Academy of Motion Pictures...etc
- OpEd Piece from today's NY Times
- How do you get over the loss of your dreams?
- OT: Todays Birthdays
- a fun afternoon
- Is Kaffes addicted to Klum?
- Alzheimer's Walkathon In Los Angeles